Posted by: Milly | 2009-04-08

Still missing

My little 7month old grey tabby &  white male neutered kitten is still missing, since Sunday 5th April 2009. I have phoned the local vets and the SPCA, have also handed out pamphlets and have spoken to the security and residents with no luck. I am so heartsore, how long should I expect him to be gone for before I give up hope, not that I ever will, I really miss him so much.

Dear Milly

Some cats go missing for months before returning back home.

Posted by: Gogga | 2009-04-08

Don' t give up hope Milly. I heard just last week about a woman in my town whose cat returned home after 3 months, emaciated and with a broken leg. Another found her cat at the SPCA 2 years later. If he can get home, he will. They sometimes go into the stormwater drains and then get lost underground.

My heart goes out to you. I think it' s actually easier to know they' re dead than to wonder all the time and worry that they might be stuck somewhere, too injured to get home.

Reply to Gogga
Posted by: Milly | 2009-04-08

To Have Faith

You really have given me a faith boost, I will never give up looking for him and believe that he will come back, I just worry as to where he will get food and water as he is obsessed with food.

Reply to Milly
Posted by: Milly | 2009-04-08

Thank you, have emailed Sandy. Will let you know what she says.

Reply to Milly
Posted by: Have faith | 2009-04-08

Hi, it' s so heartbreaking when this happens. My cat disappeared last year, I searched high and low, phoned vets, spca etc. Nothing. Two months and 3 weeks later, the little sausage reappears!! I was over the moon. He was so thin and starving. He' s now safe and sound back home. I can only think he went exploring and lost his way back home. I am so thankful to have my baby back. So don' t give up hope or faith, your little one may just return.

Reply to Have faith
Posted by: Sheryl | 2009-04-08

Hi Milly

Sorry to hear about your kitty. Maybe an animal
communicator can help - have a look at www

Good Luck

Reply to Sheryl