Question
Posted by: Cat | 2008/08/23

Still itching after taking medication

Hi, just before my period started i had brown discharge (which almost looked like i had started my period early) and itching. Then my period stopped and I was still itching so i took Diflucan yesterday. I' m still itching today. How long should it take for the medication to take effect? And what should I do if it has not worked? it' s more my clitoris that is itchy than the opening to my vagina. Could this be a bladder infection? Thanks

It usually takes 3 days. If it does not work, you should see a doctor. It does not sound like a b ladder infection.