Question
Posted by: thato | 2010/01/25

Still in love with my Ex but now i am married

I have a problem my ex boyfriend says he loves me and he will always love me and he never stops loving me even when were separated but the problem is i am married and i have a child and he is not married and he is saying he want me back.i still have feelings for him but i dont know if it is worth it. please help me i am confused and he sends me messages to tell me he still loves me what must i do

Why is he saying this now, knowing that you are married, rather than earlier when it would not have harmed your marriage to make selfish declarations of love ? Surely you had good reasons at the time for leaving him ? What he WANTS isn't what matters. Previously, he did NOT want to marry you. Stop receiving his mesgaes, and send him one last massage saying you are now married and with a child, and have love and a recognition of your duties to your husband and child - he missed the bus, and must catch another, and stop trying to disturb your marriage

3
Posted by: Nay | 2010/01/25

Yep he missed the bus, he should catch the next one, some people say and do things for selfish reasons, we may not know what got you to break up with him in the first place, but seemingly, he cant find happiness, so he wants to ruin yours, and I must say you' ve allowed him to see that there' s a loop in your marriage, becareful, to be tempted by forbiden fruit, the taste may be sweet, but the outcome is hell. can you imagine if it was your husband receiving those sms from his past girlfriend, and confesses he still loves his xs, how would you feel about that?

Reply to Nay
Posted by: Red | 2010/01/25

It is not worth it.

Reply to Red