Question
Posted by: Louise | 2010/04/13

Still hurting from fall 4 months ago

Dear Doc,

I''m not sure if I''m approaching the right expert for this, but perhaps you can advise me?

4 months ago, I slipped and fell in the snow, and landed very hard on my bottom. I didn''t think I''d broken anything, just bruised my coccyx (and my ego). A friend told me that because there is a limited blood flow to this area, it takes longer to heal. More than 4 months down the line, and I still feel extreme pain in this area when I lie on my back, and also when I''ve been sitting - the action to get up gives a sharp flash of pain. I''ve decided it''s time to see and expert, but I don''t know who to go to? A GP? Physio? Chiropractor? Osteopath? Can you please advise me?

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello Louise,
Sorry to hear about your fall. Please visit www.osteogoodhealth.com to find your nearest osteopath.

1
Posted by: osteopath | 2010/04/14

Hello Louise,

Reply to osteopath