Question
Posted by: Tamzyn | 2010/06/07

Still cant stop crying

Im 33 weeks pregnant now and just want to cry all the time. I was sent to see someone by my midwife. but I just dont have the courage to make another appointment. I had the worst weekend of my life, just thinking about it makes me cry. Im not even excited to see my baby anymore. I never want to be pregnant ever again...

DO, please, make another appointment - depending on who your midwife sent you to see - if it's a GP or even better still, a Psychiatrist ( whi is who you most need to be seeing ) It sounds very like you are developing a significant Depression, something which happes more often in pregnancy than most people realize, and which can be properly treated. A psychiatrist would be the best to assess this, and to select the right combination of treatments to help you best. Don't decide now on future pregnancies, or how you expect to relate to your baby - and don't blame yourself for this. But do get the help you and your baby so much deserve - you could be feeling a great deal better than this.

2
Posted by: Del | 2010/06/07

I''m sorry to hear that T. What exactly happened over the weekend that upset you that much? hang in there you''ve made it to 33wks just see somebody for counselling and enjoy your preggie till your little one comes

Reply to Del