Question
Posted by: Steven | 2010/03/29

Still can''t get my lady to go down on me

I one of those that really enjoy oral. The thing is she loves me going down on her but she has never ever returned the favour. It is a little frustrating as I would like to experience it atleast once in my life. I love her to bits and know a relationship is more than sex. Any ideas on how I can convince her to try even just once?

Sexual acts and behavior should be satisfying for both partners. By the sound of it is important to discuss this with her and not just hope for it to happen – Does she know how you feel? By not addressing it, it has the possible risk to build resentment and have destructive consequences for your relationship.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you that could help you to discuss the underlying concerns and find solutions.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

9
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/31

Don''t convince her yourself, but convince her friends to convince her, she will definitely be sure she is missing something sweet and wet, then you will eventually be fine.

From the one and only Nice Guy

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/03/31

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: boomsie | 2010/03/30

o domm hell!!!!!!!!! me and you are in tha same boat..only thing it,,,,
i am a ldy and my man just wats oral but lazy to give, as if it is work to do it, and i love giving and getting.
like buddie says, we should stop giving until we get..... only way out.

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: Anti Anon | 2010/03/30

Anon, you are totally redicioulous, being circumcised has actually NOTHING to do with it, but rather personal hygiene. My ex was circumcised and my present is not, and it is actually a pleasure to give my present a bj, he showers in the morning and at night and never ever smelled, and I do have a very sharp sence of smell.

Reply to Anti Anon
Posted by: Guy | 2010/03/30

She is being a bit selfish, but you need to find out why she does not want to go down on you. Maybe it is a taste issue or maybe she just does not know how. Dont be drastic, communicate &  be patient with her and I am sure she will give you what you want.

Reply to Guy

If you are not circumcised then no wonder she wont go down on you. Get rid of that worthless piece of skin that smells like crap. Your wife WILL return the favor.... So what are YOU waiting for?

Posted by: cat | 2010/03/29

hey buddie i think u been with her long enough to infact ask her that question straight out there u will get your answer take it from there later

Reply to cat
Posted by: Journeyman | 2010/03/29

She is just being a bit selfish I believe, OR she really does not know about fellatio. Have you discussed this with her and what YOU would like ? If her response is one of repugnance, take Buddies advice and stop pleasuring her with cunnilingus. You may have to show her, or show her porn pictures where there are plenty of examples.

Reply to Journeyman
Posted by: buddie | 2010/03/29

Stop going down on her

Reply to buddie