Question
Posted by: Geogie | 2008-12-15

Stiffness in legs - Tendons feel tight

Hi Doc, I have been having pain in my legs for the last few days.It feels as though my Tendons are very tight.When I touch my toes the tendons at the back and side of my legs are very tight and i have an uncomfortable pain in both legs going all the way up to the groin area.Any idea what could cause this.Stretching does help a bit but feels tight again after a while.feet also get sore and hot?

Dear Geogie
this sounds to me like an inflammation and could even be caused by irritation of the sciatic nerve in the lower back - rather let a doctor have a look as you may need referral to a physiotherapist or an orthopedic specialist?