Question
Posted by: precious zungu | 2012/08/01

stiff feets

my feets are stiff especialy in the mornings when i have to put my foot down.

Expert ImagePodiatrist

I would suggest that you would consult with a podiatrist for an assessment, diagnosis and treatment. Your condition could be caused by incorrect shoewear, the activity you do during the day or medical condition (eg arthritis) - best would be a personalised consult.
www.podiatrist.co.za 0861 100 249

3
Posted by: Keli | 2012/09/15

Your thinking mathecs mine - great minds think alike!

Reply to Keli
Posted by: Jiya | 2012/08/19

Dear Jason and Paul:Stability shoes ith PROPER orthotics (full letgnh, flexible, leather, not hard) should not cause your feet to hurt. If you need orthotics for a biomechanical issue, then you probably cannot get away with a cushion neutal shoe for long. You need both to give you the best chance of being pain free. Without examining you and looking at your orthotic, I can''t tell you why you need it and if it is correct. I suggest going back to the doctor that made your orthotic, be sure they aren''t the hard, half type and go from there ..Good luck.Best,Running Doc

Reply to Jiya
Posted by: podiatrist | 2012/08/02

www.podiatrist.co.za 0861 100 249

Reply to podiatrist