Question
Posted by: Asim | 2010/03/16

sticky fluid comes out immediately when penis gets erect

hi,

i am 25 years old guy... single... never had sex... but do masturbation..

i am encountering a problem for last 1.5 months... and the problem is........ when ever my penis gets erect (whether its full erection or less erection) ... a sticky fluid comes out of penis just within 2 minutes i guess... this fluid is transparent like water ... but it is sticky to feel... ... as far as i know... this is natural lubricant of penis.. but it should not come out every time.. even when there is not full erection... .... it should come out.. if erection is for long period... but in my case it comes out every time.. even if erection is for 5-10 seconds!! ...,,, sometimes.. i also encounter pain in my left testicle .... and i am experiencing weight-loss as well [not sure if this is the reason]...

i am v much worried due to this frequent leakage ... and i believe my actual semen [when i masturbate] is also not as thick as it was before

please advise....

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

The word "pain" is like a red flag to me. I always feel concerned when there is any form of pain connected with sexuality. I thus urge you to bravely go talk to your health care provider. The pain, together with the discharge , could well be a sign of a medical illness.
Another red flag is a change in sexual functioning- you have noticed a change in your discharge and consistency of your semen. Of course this may just be normal pre ejaculate happening - which is most common in young men especially. But still I encourage you to get medical attention. Once you are given the all clear, you can continue masturbating without the worry. I also do not want this worry to hold you back from meeting a partner with whom to explore loving and sexualtiy.

9
Posted by: George Albert | 2015/12/26

plss, if this pre-cum is passed onto the opposite sex during sex(skin to skin),can it get her pregnant.?

Reply to George Albert
Posted by: Guru | 2015/12/20

Its mainly because of sexual weaknesses and you need immediate medical attention. If this condition persists for long time it can cause low semen production and erectile dysfunction as well.

Reply to Guru
Posted by: Simon | 2014/08/25

Can masturbation reduce your growth? Short or tall.

Reply to Simon | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: John lee | 2014/11/06

Yes

Posted by: AGGA SHAME | 2010/06/22

THE PAIN COME FRM THE MUSTRBASION YOUR DOM KOP......HA HA.......THE WHITE STUFF IS CALLED PRE/CUM

Reply to AGGA SHAME
Posted by: agga shame | 2010/06/22

U have to learn sometime or thee other son ...nothing wrong...

Reply to agga shame
Posted by: boomsie | 2010/04/09

nee sy eier pyn koos!
dan is dit dalk sweerbal?
almal weet selfs hy weet dis pre-cum , maar hyt pyn en dit stroom te veel uit,elke keer al kry hy net ligte horing. leer engels toe.

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: koos | 2010/03/30

its called pre-cum

Reply to koos
Posted by: Ageing and Sexuality expert | 2010/03/21

Reply to Ageing and Sexuality expert