Posted by: Sperm Inspector | 2010-11-18

This is a creepy question, I know. Maybe I''m just paranoid. I''ve been with 3 guys in my lifetime. Now I''m engaged (to the third). My fiancee''s uh.." stuff" stickier and thicker than what I''m used to. It''s really thick and almost like silicone. It''s also a more off-white colour than what I have seen. Am I just being an idiot or is it weird to be like this? Could there be something wrong with him?

Dear Sperm Inspector

Everybody is not the same and sperm consistency can be quite different from one person to another. If you need to find out if there is something wrong then the easiest thing to do would be to send your husband for a semen analysis and that would indicate if there are any problems or not.

Answered by Dr Dasoo

Posted by: Dee | 2010-11-26

Colour varies alot so dont worry about that, the cloudy-ness is better as its probably a high sperm concentration.

As for the stickyness - does it start to go a bit runny after a while? Then that shouldnt be a problem, if it sticks still after a while he might have sperm aggulination problems, Vit C helps alot with that, he should take 1000mg a day.

Reply to Dee