Question
Posted by: Zucco | 2011/09/16

sticking to a healthy affordable diet

im a 23 ear old male struggling to find a good excercise plan thats easy to stick to on a busy schedule... i''ve tried it but i find that im always on the run and never have time for gym, and because of this busy work schedule of mine, i find myself eating quick and unhealthy foods, sometimes forgetting to eat at all. can anyone help with an effective, affordable eating and excercise plan.

Dear Zucco
Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise. If you are too busy to attend a gym, then I would suggest that you buy yourself an old fashioned skipping rope and skip whenever you get a chance. Try to skip for at least 30 min a day - this will help for weightloss and also make you very fit. Start slowly for 5 min at a time and then increase how fast and long you skip as you get fitter until you are doing 30 min in total a day. You will be amazed how easily you can fit in the skipping - no need to go to a gym, no need to buy expensive equipment. Other types of aerobic exercise include cycling and swimming (which you could do over weekends).

2
Posted by: Bontle | 2011/09/22

im on my diet so the thing is i dont excercise most of my time i only warlk on sundays only.The thing is i move around at work most of the time so do you think is that good or i should do the proper excesice.

Reply to Bontle

Dear Zucco