Question
Posted by: shuz | 2010/02/01

STI worry

I was having problems with erratic periods and my doctor put me on the control pill. This however did not work then he put me on Noretisterone for a month. I finished taking the course and had my period for just 2 day, was dry for about 2 days and now I have this brown vaginal discharge. Sometimes in the morning it looks like blood but when I wear a pad its just the brown stuff. It’ s not a lot but I rarely experience it at night.
I read somewhere that this could be a symptom for some STIs. Im now scared, I last had sex over a year ago, should I be worried?

Hallo Shuz
It is just a light bleed that cause this brownish discharge. It will probably go away by itself but let your doctor know if it persists ( it is called "spotting")

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/01

Hallo Shuz

Reply to cyberdoc