Question
Posted by: MED STUDENT | 2012/05/04

STI REGIMEN

I think i have an std but the asymptomatic type. I would like to put myself on a regimen of Flagyl, Cefixeme and Ciproflaxin but i cannot stand the metallic taste of Flagyl as it makes me vomit the minute it gets in my mouth. My 1st question<  what can i take as a substitute for Flagyl?? 2nd question<  Is Flagyl perhaps available in suspension and is the taste the same and can also adults take it?? I really need to start treatment as i cant shake the feeling that i have something wrong going on down there

Expert ImagePharmacist

Falgyl is available as a suspension (200 mg/5 ml) - adults can also take.

Regarding the taste: You'll have to give it a try in order to know for sure!

All the best!

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012/05/07

All the best!

Reply to pharmacist