Question
Posted by: jaco | 2011/12/02

sti or std

Can I get an sti or std from a working girl spanking me with her hands on my bum and I am not wearing any clothes? And then she plays with my privates. We won''t have anyt intercourse? But the problem is I don''t know where she or her hands has been?

I think you answer your own question - you do not know where her hands have been. Look, if we look at TOTAL RISK it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY that you can get HIV or STI like that, but as you rightly say, if there is any risk, it is in where her hands are. Any exchange of body fluids on genital area can be risky.
DEidre - SASHA

3
Posted by: bobby | 2011/12/05

i prefer the sentra 200Sti it''s a bit more powerfull than the std sentra, i would say rather get the STI, you will just love it..

Reply to bobby
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/12/04

DEidre - SASHA

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Channel | 2011/12/03

Let me guess, you must be Reneir. Really now this is getting sickning. The answer hasnt changed from yesterday, its still NO, so go play in the traffic with other kids your age!!!!

Reply to Channel