Posted by: stephen | 2009-07-08

Sti Brain disorder symptions

Doc am not sure of the sti disease name that i got back then in 2oo3 cause remember I had a rush on my penis and I got antibiotics for the deases.I also remember that I cauld not heal.In other words My Immune System cauld not respond.I did not find any antibiotic that cauld help me to heal from the local clinics.So I had no option except getting circumcised to resolve the issue.I
believe its got to do with the disease contracted.
Since I contracted this disease I havent been sleeping around and I never have sex without a condom.And I never had any other sti symptons.

My major concern now doc is that I believe am forgetting and Sometimes its hard to relax and feel myself.I believe one of the sti sympton is brain disorder.
Please doc is their such a thing as brain disorder caused by some sti?

The most common known STD that is linked with the brain is Syphilis – the following link will be able to give you more information about this -

It is however important that you do not just jump to conclusions based on what you read. It is definitely advisable for you to go back to your medical doctor and let them do the necessary tests and see if the symptoms that you are experiencing have any relation to STD’s.

You are welcome to contact our helpline – 0860 100 262 where we could put you in touch with a professional as close as possible to you. For interesting reading you could visit our website