Posted by: Glen | 2013-01-25

Hello, Im wanting to know whether or not I have picked up an STD, I had a one night stand without protection 2 days ago. The sex was very intense and lasted for an hour. I noticed white bits that came out her vagina but thought nothing of it because she was having multiple orgasms. I now have 4 sours, they are not on my penis but on the base area. I am wanting to know whether or not it is an std, or if it is just from the pubic hairs being pulled back and forth. Where could I go to get tested and are there any measures I can take right away to help the situation?

Hi Glen
That sounds like it could possible be an STD, but it should be examined and if necessary a swab taken of the sores so you can have a definite diagnosis.

I would recommend you get a medical opinion.

SASHA. For further information please consult SASHA’S website at For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to

Posted by: Joubert | 2013-01-31

I suffering from a burning Urine and Heavines in My Balls for several years now, what can it be Dogtor

Reply to Joubert
Posted by: kgee | 2013-01-25

im not judging here bt wat u were thinking to sleep without condom,if i may ask do u hv girlfrnd n do u sleep with her without condom?u betta tell her or start to use condom let me give a piece of advice go to clinic or doctor b4 it is too late.NEXT tym plz plz brother THINK TWICE before u put urself in trouble n ur doesnt mean i dont do flops i do bt i make sure i use condom....i wish u dont have sti all de best

Reply to kgee