Posted by: naletsana | 2012-11-28

Hi doc

My bf has been diagnosed with STI, and I`m clean,now he says I`m the one who infected him,now I wonder how did I infect him because I do not have STI and it has been confirmed by my doctor,could it be maybe he slept with someone else?

Some people can be carriers and they do not develop the infection themselves. If you had it checked out by your doctor and you have been cleared and you also know that you have been faithful the likelihood that you transferred the STD to him highly unlikely and that increases the possibility that he had contracted it from someone else. Before rushing into arguments it might be worth discussing this together with a medical doctor to help you clarify the medical side of things. There after it might be helpful to seek the help from a psychologist dealing with couples.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to

Posted by: pupu | 2012-11-28

Hi ''nale''

i dont want to make feel otherwise but i realy think u know the answer to ur question, if u r clean then how can he say its u, my advice is dump the guy he will infect u, and u must be very careful, now its STI what next? HIV or should i say AIDS. basoooooop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tshamekela kgakala nnake.

Reply to pupu