Question
Posted by: Boom | 2011/03/15

STI

Where can one go to get tested for sti''s with my partner,i know i can go to a gynae,but where can he go,or where can we both go to have it done togeda???

Thank you in advance!!

You can go to any clinic or general practioner (doctor). Deidre- SASHA

4
Posted by: me | 2011/03/22

LOL chris!

Reply to me
Posted by: Chris | 2011/03/16

My maat, wie het jy gespyker en hoe kan jy so dom wees om sonder n kondoom te spyker?

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Kumani | 2011/03/16

I realised that i just contracted an ST after three daysI, i have a white substance that is coming out my penis, i have consulted the local doctor and i was given anti biotic, i want to know what is the likellihhod that i may have contracted HIV, how long does an HIV penerate can penetrate a body.

Reply to Kumani
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/03/15

Reply to sexologist