Question
Posted by: PK | 2009/11/30

steroids and MS

hi,im a pharmacist and have a client that has MS(multiple scerosis) the docter said he can use 50mg deca every 14 days,now that seems to help,but im in the bodybuilding indutrie and i know 50mg is nothing.. Can i bump it up to 100mg deca with 200mg depo test(test cypionate) every 14 days ?

that will be a minimun dose.he has spoken to the neurologist and he says that it wont help.but certainly it will help with the current muscles that is unaffected ? with some slight excersize and high protein diet ?

Hallo PK
This is not my field of expertise, but it seems as if testosterone is safe (see clinical trial http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17502467?dopt=Abstract)I could find no clinical trials with deca durabolin, but if the neurologist is comfortable with it, you can probably supply this - I suggest to talk to his neurologist about the dose as 50mg sounds low to me too. If you have the green light to give it you may as well give a proper dose.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/30

Hallo PK

Reply to cyberdoc