Question
Posted by: Els | 2010-04-14

steroids

Hi, my boyfriend is using steroids… 

He keeps insisting that I do not need to use protection, because while you are on steroids you cannot get pregnant… 
How true full is, this and what other negative implications will his steroids hold for us… 

there is still a high risk - please consult your GP for family-planning advice if condoms are not preferred

6
Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-14

You certainly are at risk of falling pregnant and/or of getting a disease.Therefore,be careful.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Whena | 2010-04-14

I would not take a chance. It is a known fact that in time steroids make you infertile-BUT nobody knows after how long

Other negatives are that his sex organs will become smaller, he may develop breasts, he increases his risk of liver and kidney damage, he increases his risk of strokes, high blood pressure and heart attacks. He can also suffer from joint and muscle damage. Then their is the aggressiveness, mood swings etc

Reply to Whena
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-04-14

Zamo, If calling spade a spade is being rude, i apologise but i just can''t call it a garden spade sorry, that was Nice Guy

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: zamo | 2010-04-14

i think you Mr Nice guy should stop commenting on peoples questions as you are very rude

Reply to zamo
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-04-14

Stop being ignorant, i am not sure if it is true or not and I don''t care, but I am suree you will and you can get Aids, so stop wasting our time here, that was Nice Guy

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-04-14

Reply to sexologist