Posted by: Didi | 2013-01-29

I sterilized last year in September(tieing the tubes) and iin January 2013 i went to a GP and was told I was 5months pregnant. I did the blood pregnancy ttest before the sterilization and it came back negative when i went to my gynae with the info i got from the GP he said with blood test if pregnancy is less than 6 weeks it will not show. meaning that the pregnacy happened before sterilization so meaning the sterilization did not fail

The information supplied by your gynaecologist is correct. Congratulations with your pregnancy, as it was obviously meant to be.

Posted by: Laquisha | 2013-02-13

HHIS I sohlud have thought of that!

Reply to Laquisha