Question
Posted by: Didi | 2012-07-06

Sterilization

I am 33yrs old have 4 kidz &  I want to sterilize,my hubby &  I decided agreed that we have enough kidz. I wanted to sterilise when I was 33yrs after the birth of my third child &  my gynae said I can only sterilize when I''m 35yrs old then unexpectely I got pregnant for the fourth one so we do not want any suprises that is why we decided the sterilisation

I can't see any reason why you should not have a sterilisation.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-07-13

Posted by: fifi | 2012-07-09

Your doctor is lying my wife did it when she was 31. I dont know where is your doctor getting that information from.

Reply to fifi