Question
Posted by: Kim | 2012/05/17

STerilisation

A few weeks back I was sterilised, I was given all information relevant to this operation etc. I was also quite sure i didnt want to have anymore children. Upon receiving my bill, I noticed he charged for " surgery of moderate endometriosis. If i was not going to have kids anymore why would he want to do surgery?Let me point out that i was never diagnosed with having endometriosis and I also did not battle to fall pregnant?

If your doctor found endometriosis at the time of surgery it would be treated because it can cause problems such as pain, heavy periods, etc. This would save you another operation later if you developed symptoms. Why don't you ask him/her about this though.

1