I was sterilised in 2004. The clips were used. I am 35 years of age and would like to have another child as I remarried. I would have to have a reversal, I am just worried about how my fertility would be affected.

Could you please advise.

The success rate of reversal in your case is about 30%.

Posted by: Sterilisation reversal or IVF????????? | 2009-07-13

3 Years ago i got myself sterilized. Filsnie Clips. Got married again. Need to decide on in vitro fertilization or reveral of surgery? Both very expensive. (Reversal R25 000) and (IVF R35-40 000). medical aids does not cover this. Where do the finances come from? Any referalls for these procedures in the East Rand or doctors? Please i will appreciate your help!!!

Reply to Sterilisation reversal or IVF?????????