Question
Posted by: Sade | 2008/09/07

sterilisation

Hello im a female aged 32 i want to sterilise but they told me that im of a young age and they say i might regret in the future.The thing is im not going to be pregnant because im lesbian and it is by choice not wanting to be pregnant.Please i need to know if theres any other way of doing this.

I am not sure why you want a sterilisation if you are lesbian and never plan on having heterosexual sex.

1
Posted by: sade | 2008/09/10

I DONT SEE THE POINT OF ME BLLEDING SO RATHER I TAKE MY WOMB OUT DON' T YOU THINK.REMEMBER THERE' S THIS THING CALLED RAPE?

Reply to sade