Question
Posted by: sam | 2011/11/15

stemtech

has anyone heard of this product? i would like to make an informed descision

thanks

Dear Sam
I have heard of stem cell research which entails using stem cells harvested from embryos or the patient who is undergoing treatment, but I have not yet found any scientific papers on these products that are being sold by the Stemtech International Company. Their Website is most impressive, but does not quote references so that one can read the original papers to judge if the ingredients are any different to standard vitamin, mineral, herbal or phytonutrient supplements. I promise to investigate further and to write a DietDoc Topic on this subject early in the new year, but my gut feeling is that only stem cells which are injected into the body will be of value.
Please let me know if you can obtain a list of ingredients of the various products that are available so that I can do a scientific investigation to see if they can really stimulate stem cells or not.

1

Dear Sam