Question
Posted by: Martin | 2008/11/12

Stem cell research

Hi! My question was intended for the genticist but I was referred to you. I would like to know which doctors/companies in the world are at the forefront of stem cell research - I would like to ask one of these doctors whether they would be interested in performing a specific experiment on me using stem cells. Who/what would be the best to approach? Thank you.

Hallo Martin
For what indication? See this list of all current clinical trials in stem cells world wide:
http://clinicaltrials.gov/search/term=stem+cells?term=stem+cells
If you click "refine search" you can search by country and if you click the study name you will see the companies involved