Posted by: Martin | 2008-11-12

Stem cell research

Hi! My question was intended for the genticist but I was referred to you. I would like to know which doctors/companies in the world are at the forefront of stem cell research - I would like to ask one of these doctors whether they would be interested in performing a specific experiment on me using stem cells. Who/what would be the bets to approach? Thank you.

Dear Martin

Unfortunately without having sufficient information at hand I am unable to give you any specific advice in this regard. There are certain groups of scientists in different countries who have achieved success in specific areas of research and depending on what your need is, I can only advise you accordingly.

Posted by: Dee | 2008-11-13

Your best bet would be google

Reply to Dee