Question
Posted by: A | 2009/12/07

Stella

You have mentioned a web page vacuflex, and I have sent them 2 emails regarding their distance learning course but have not received any reply. Their land line number stays engaged, do you have any other way of contacting them please.

I would really appreciate your help.

Expert ImageReflexology expert

Hello A

Apologies for the late response - but December is an odd month.
The reflexology school was closed in December and their office opened yesterday - 11 Jan 2010.
Their land line is 011 8077184.

Best of luck - or if you still cannnot get through you are welcomed to contact me on 0833051313 - and i can pass your details through to them.

Warmest regards,
Stella
:-)