Question
Posted by: audrey | 2011/05/11

stealing child

I have a stepdaugter that is stealing all along but always have a excuse that she got it by some one and I believed her all along what do I do she hates me and don''t want me and her father together I am looking after her since she was 2 she is now 13

Expert ImageFamily law expert

I suggest that you arrange to see a social worker or psychologist with the child in order to cure what seems to be a psychological problem.

Bertus Preller
B.Proc; AD Dip L Law
Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross
O: +27 (0) 21 422 1323
E: bertus@divorceattorney.co.za
W: www.divorceattorney.co.za

2
Posted by: family law expert | 2011/05/14

Bertus Preller
B.Proc; AD Dip L Law
Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross
O: +27 (0) 21 422 1323
E: bertus@divorceattorney.co.za
W: www.divorceattorney.co.za

Reply to family law expert
Posted by: FIO | 2011/05/11

Nothing other than all of you attend family counselling to resolve issues and concerns. Clearly there is a problem, and no law can sort this out, only family counselling and therapy can.

Contact FAMSA or Family Life for assistance.

Reply to FIO