hi there wonder if you can help
i left some money in my top pocket in my room and the maid cleaned the room thjat day when i returned from work the money was gone
she admits to hanging my jacket in my cupboard but denies taking the money
what can be done ?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

There is nothing you can do in a cirucmstance of this nature. It strongly appears that the domestic worker has in fact taken the money but to prove it would be almost impossible. It is suggested that you try and enter into discussions with her and also if possible attend to discussions with regard to a voluntary departure.

Is your maid the only person in the house or has access to your belongings when you are at work? The good thing out of this thing is that she admitted having touched your jacket. There`s a lot of factors that might influence the situation that she could not have stolen the money from your jacket-why would she put her job on line? Madam think again....