Question
Posted by: wandi | 2008/09/11

stealing

urgently help our here:

i saw my colleague at work stealing something and he knows i saw him i also asked as to why he stole those things , then now at work my boss called a meeting wanting to know what happenned , i do want to help but am afraid coz the guy who stole uses muti, i' m afraid he will use muti on me , maybe to kill me, what do i do coz i want to help out my boss so that she knows who stole but not to suspect to all of us, and when i mention that it is the guy who stole he will know coz i saw him really stealing. please help.

OK, the power of muti depends entirely on whether or not you believe in it. If you believe, thr thought of him using any would trouble you. If you don't believe in it, he could not possibly affect you in this way. Can you perhaps iscuss this with your boss, emphasizing your fear, and your concern that because he saw that you sawnhim, he will know how she found out --- maybe she can make a plan to disguise how she found out. If he believes in muti, maybe she can declare that she obtained a special muti to enable her to find the thief, and make a big deal out of discovering him in that way, rather than through an informant

1
Posted by: wandi | 2008/09/11

Thanx cs i would try to discuss it with my boss in another way ,coz i want this guy to be caught i just want him to disciplined.

Reply to wandi