Question
Posted by: Needinfo | 2011/02/27

STD/STI screening

I''ve searched the internet and can''t find any places where one can go for STD screening is South Africa. All oversees they have these types of clinics etc where they do urine, blood, swab tests etc for cheap.

I''m a white male student who had protected intercourse with a white girl nine weeks ago whos sexual history I know nothing of. I don''t have any symptoms of an STD but all over the internet they say that a lot of people don''t have symptoms.

Is there any clinic where one can go for screening at an AFFORDABLE price for a student? I don''t want to go to a doctor and pay thousands as I don''t have the money for it.

try your AIDS clinic on campus or any municipal clinic

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/02/28

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Needinfo | 2011/02/27

I forgot to mention, I live in Potchefstroom. So a clinic near there would be preferable.

Reply to Needinfo