Question
Posted by: roy | 2012/05/23

STD/STI

How much will it cost me to get treated for chlamydia (just an estimation)

there are too many factors to take into consideration. please consult your GP for referral to a specialist (if you have a medical aid) or to a reputable pubic hospital.

3
Posted by: Tanya | 2012/05/27

Please tell me where to find the nearest reputable " pubic"  hospital. If you mean reputable public hospital, tell be about that one too!!
Sex is free (sometimes) but if you contract an infection and you have to PAY to sort out the problems that ensue, then pay up!!
Dont go around spreading whatever you''ve been infected
with.

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/05/24

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Tanya | 2012/05/23

Who cares how much it costs. Go and get it sorted out before you spread it further!

Reply to Tanya