Question
Posted by: Barry | 2009/02/02

stds question 1242

Thanks for your message i hear you i will leave the anal play and the dominatrix.Tell me though i have found a place that i go to for a massage with hand relief which for me helps my high sex drive.

Do you feel i am ok having this type of sexual releif i confirm there i only hand to genital contact.I always lie on my own towel and shower before and after.I know i am married but to masturbate myself is not my thing i do prefer my sensual massage.

Barry

Dear Barry
This is regarded as low risk and as long as there are no open sores or other sources of infection should be safe