Posted by: Barry | 2009-01-30

Can you tell me i am going to see a dominatrix for anal play and ejaculation control if the anal butt plugs etc have a condom on them will i be ok in avoiding an std.

I have read your forum and only found a reply to getting an std from hand to genital contact where you said chance would be low as i will be also having hand to genital contact what if the ladies hands are ok would the risk of an std from this action be.

I dont get this type of releif at home and hence seeing the dominatrix.

Dear Barry

Thank you for visiting

This kind of sexual behaviour will put you at risk for contracting STD's, as well as other obscure infections, especially if the sexual toys are not well sterilised. Are you aware of the hygiene that practised at these dominatrix studios? Don't you think with compromise you can find similar pleasures at home? Please remember that a pure monogomous relationship will prevent you from contracting any sexually transmitted diseases and will not put your partner at risk.