Question
Posted by: Bruce | 2010/05/31

STDS

Dear Doc

Thanks for last reply the warts you mention would that be from receiving a hand job or the body rub,I may sound confused but it is important that i am not at risk.You put question marks after warts what did you mean ???

I have been giong for sensual massage for a no of years now, and been ok but a friend of mine said he got herpes from his hand job but i reckon he had full intercourse .

Have you cases of people getting stds from hand releif.The body rub if there is no vaginal contact with my body would this be safe? i.e just a boob rub against my penis.

Bruce

Hallo Bruce
I don't know who posted the "warts??" as it wasn't myself and I don't think it was Dr Anrich Burger as he usually adds his name.
Sensual massage carries a very low risk of STD's if no contact of mucous membranes ( vagina or oral sex) and if the therapist has no infections on her hands.
Genital warts are caused by the transmission of a virus from an infected person via sexual contact.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/05/31

Hallo Bruce