Question
Posted by: Ben | 2010/03/09

STDS

Hi Doc Thanks to your reply to my ques 4255 where you said a sensual massage with genital play is quite safe would you recomend I ask the therapist to show me her hands.

Also tell me her rubbing her body up and down mine does this pose an std risk.I really cant afford to get an std but i also need some form of sexual releif.

Ben

Hallo Ben
No I don't think it is necessary - most places would check the workers for infections anyway. Contact of mucous membranes could lead to transmission of STD's but normal skin contact is very low risk

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/09

Hallo Ben

Reply to cyberdoc