Question
Posted by: Simon | 2009/04/08

STDS

Thanks for you mail the body rub is not a genital to genital rub the therapist basically rubs up and down my back with her body and on my front its a boob over my front parts,she does not rub her vagina over my genitals.I

Is this still risky. If the therapist kisses my nipples like little bites you say is ok. Tell me have you seen anyone get an std from having gone for sensual massage with the hand relief?

Simon

Dear Simon
Then it should be fairly safe - it is unlikely that you will pick up a STD with only skin to skin contact