Question
Posted by: ANON | 2009-07-06

STD Testing

I have had 2 pre-marriage sexual partners in my life  Condoms were always used. I would like to have a broad spectrum STD test done. Where must I go? Please assist.

Most Public health facilities or clinics could test for this. You could also consult with your medical doctor that could either do it/refer you to a clinic that could. To know your status (STD status) is always a good thing. The sooner things are detected the sooner it can be treated with positive results.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

1
Posted by: Tested | 2009-07-06

Doctor. He will send you for blood work at a pathologist. Just beware. The full spectrum is an expensive exercise.

Reply to Tested