Question

STD test battery and sperm test

Is there a place or clinic I can go to undergo some kind of complete test battery to check for STDs, HIV etc ?
Also, could the same place do a test for sperm quality (ie count, motility, etc) ?
Basically I want to check that I' m completely OK.
The usual answer is " consult your doctor"  but I see no need for a useless consultation/referral - I' d rather just go direct somewhere.

Unfortunately, a clinic will not be able to do all the necessary tests and I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor. He/she will be able to do the necessary tests and examination. You will also have to be referred by him/her for the sperm quality test.