Question
Posted by: BASJAN | 2011/03/22

STD specialist in Western Cape

I need the name of doctor in the Western Cape that specialises in the treatment of STD''s. I currently have a Herpes outbreak that I can not contain.

Dear BASJAN,

I would suggest you contact your local Men's International Clinic in Cape Town for a possible name of a specialist or the Health 4 men clinic in Cape Town.

2
Posted by: live | 2014/07/07

i had an sti that some call a (drop) where you can't pee on appropriate way and i went to a local health for man and they gave me injection and doxytets meds to use and i didn't do sex while i was still on the course but after i finished the treatment my penis is still itching on time to time,what to do?

Reply to live
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/03/22

Dear BASJAN,

Reply to sexologist