Question
Posted by: Village idiot | 2012/05/24

STD

Morning,

hope you have an nice answer for me. I had un-protected sex , caught std - doctor diagnosed as Chlamydia , Gonorrhea or Trichomoniasis. Ive beign on antibiotic for about 8 weeks now. From Cipro XR©  , doxycycline and anti-fungal medicine. Most of the symptoms is gone except the burning sensation before urination , much better than before , but stil there. Other thing is the urge to pee the whole time (feels like presure on the bladder)

Can this caused by the long use of antibiotic , or is the std not dead ?

Tx

it sounds like it might still be a symptom of the STD. please consult the doctor that diagnosed you for a follow-up.

2
Posted by: dah! | 2012/05/24

Claerly... it has not healed. Girl next time use protection do not do anything to please anyone because at the end of the day it''s your health, have pride and be a lady and take care of yourself. BUT sorry shame atleast that''ll teach you to be responsible.

Reply to dah!
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/05/24

Reply to sexologist