Question
Posted by: Anony,ous | 2011/10/03

STD

Hi dok, ive recently had a mild pain in the urine pipe of my penis and as wel as the surrounding lip(if you could call it that of the entrence to my penis) is a bit swollen with a bit of a white discharge wich is seeping out. what could i be infected with and how can i all of a sudden knowing that i have had only one partner (wich i trust - women) in the past 9 months. please help

You should consult your doctor for an examination and a STD (sexually transmitted disease) profile. It is possible that you have gonnarhea and you will need a course of oral antibiotics.