Question
Posted by: George | 2011/02/07

STD

Hi Doc,

I had a one night stand on the weekend and she wanted to have sex although she didnt have any protection.. I put my penis inside her for a split second (just the tip) and then pulled out and told her i couldnt do it without protection.Is there a chance I could have caught something in that split second i was inside her?

Any contact is a risk for infection
The amount of contact can lessen the possibility but the probability is still there . you would beed to screen yourself

2
Posted by: Chris | 2011/02/07

Eish George, daar het jy dit nou, jou totter gaan af vrot my maat.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Chris | 2011/02/07

Reply to Chris