Posted by: angel | 2010-10-20

my boyfriend and i are both virgins and never had sex before. he had inserted his penis in my vagina for a few seconds without a condom- we didn''t had sex. is it possible for me to get std because a week or so later i burns when i urinate for at least a week. its now been a couple of months since i stopped burning.if i had std does it go away by itself? please help i''m confused.

Dear Angel,

If you and your bf were virgins at the time of the sexual encounter then there really is no chance of an STI. It does sound that you both may have been very anxious about trying to have sex, he did penetrate, if you were not well lubricated it could have been uncomfortable and resulted in a little bit of friction burn. It may be that he penetrated enough to sever your hymen. Women are also prone to infections. So there are a number of possibilities. The only way to really know is to see your doctor and let your doctor check for you.

Posted by: kim | 2010-10-22

Hi im 18 years old and i want to know how can i reach an orgasm that can blo my mind away. Since the day i had my first orgasm when playing with my clit it was the most mind blowing feeling and there were coming water from my uretra. Does that experience only hapens once? i get orgasms when playing with my clit but it isnt as powerful like the first. is there somthing wrong and how can i experience a powerful orgasm

Reply to kim
Posted by: angel | 2010-10-22

thanks for the advise i was very nervous. now that i know theres nothing to worry about i feel much better

Reply to angel
Posted by: NOT ANYMORE | 2010-10-20

Confucious says: Virginity like a balloon, one prick all gone!