Question
Posted by: Kg | 2009/12/14

STD

I suffer from a brown discharge which I get a day before my periods and few days after my periods and it will also come back during my ovulation. I have been having this problem for few years now and have been to different doctors even gynaes who cannot help. I have done papsmear which does not show anything negative. I am 40yrs and have been trying for a baby for 12 years and Im wondering if this is a contributing factor. I am also suffering from endometriosis. For the past two weeks I' m having blisters around my private parts and I worried sick since I have to start with the fertility treatment soon. Please advise on what i can take to rid of all the discharge from my body and the blisters.

It is hard to say what this is without a full assessment. I presume that your doctors have looked for infections. It could be that it is mild bleeding and this commonly presents as a brownish discharge just before and after a period, and is not of concern. The blisters sound like herpes. You should see your doctor to make a diagnosis.

1