Posted by: Anon girl | 2009-09-01

How would one avoid all STDs? Suppose condom for some diseases, what about crabs, will waxing prevent that? What about Herpes simplex causing cold sores around the mouth. I cant imagine no kissing! And no I dont want to abstain.

Attached find a link to a section that contains information addressing your concerns. The reality is – If you are having sex = you are at risk of contracting STD’s. By limiting your sexual partners and having sex with a person that is not having sex with others and by using condoms you can reduce/minimize the risks. -

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: