Question
Posted by: Worried . . . | 2009-02-23

STD???

Im 18 years old and cannot go to the doctor because im to shy and dont want my mother to know. . .but i think i have std?? I only slept with my bf and i dont sleep around neither does he

We sumtimes use our spit to wet me a bit if we dont have lubrication. . . And after that i im itching alot and have a discharge and my vagina have a little pain and sores and when i wash with soap it burns and stings. . .

What can it be? And what can i do to get it away and preventing ht from coming back!! Please help me!!!!

it is better to be safe than sorry and thus the best person to assess your condition is a doctor. your doctor will treat the consultation in the utmost respect and privacy. your mother need not know why you are going to a doctor nor needs to accompany you.