Question
Posted by: DALENE | 2009-08-13

staying

i just want to find out what must i do iam staying for 15years with a man and he dont want to marry me when i ask him about marriage he said that he will make up his mind, and i know him now for 20years he is good to me and my children got one with him and the other one with my divorced man.i like him very much and dont want to loose him what must i do pls help

If you have chosen to stay with him for 15 years, to be a good wife to him, and have a child with hiom and raise the child, all without being married, he probably ses absolutely no reason to get married when everything's going so well. Ater all this time, you're surely no more likely to "lose him" than if you were married. Men more easily get into a comfort zone and prefer not to disturb it ; women often prefer to live in hope.